I’ve been wanting to try doing blackout poetry for awhile, so today I finally did it!
I realized I had two copies of Charles Dickens’ A Tale of Two Cities, so that’s the book I’ve hesitantly murdered. Also I didn’t have a black permanent marker so I improvised with a red one. I took some pics for y’all to see. 🙂
Here’s the page before it was torn out of the book.
My tools! Old notebook, glue and marker. Later I also grabbed a pair of scissors.
Marking the words I wanted to use.
Coloring the rest in.
Putting glue on the back.
Putting it on notebook paper.
And the finished result.
It was a lot fun! Now I’m off to make more. 🙂