Today is the 5 month anniversary of Grant and I being married. Time flies by! Last summer Grant was doing an internship in Seattle and I was with my family in Louisiana. And now we’re married! The story of how we got together is a long one, so I’ll save that for another time.
Last night, on the way to the airport to pick up friends, Grant and I were chatting about everything under the sun, and it made me think about some of the reasons I love my husband. So I wanted to share this list on my blog because I have the best husband in the world, and the world needs to know it. 😉 So here we go.
1) He’s smart. When we were in school together our favorite thing to do was debate. To this day we still don’t know who is smarter, but it’s better that way. Lol
2) He’s considerate. He always wants to know what I want before he thinks about what he wants. Though I’m not very helpful sometimes because I have a hard time making up my mind. Oops.
3) He puts up with my weirdness. Probably should have put this one first. And also rephrased it to say he puts up with me. Because I do weird things, and annoying things like mess up his hair. And I’m emotional. Gah, I drive myself crazy, I’m so glad he seems to keep his sanity.
4) He’s cute. Like freaking adorable. And handsome and sexy. I really scored getting brains and good looks.
5) He’s funny. And he understands my sense of humor. 😀
6) He’s sarcastic. Like me. Oh the sarcasm that happens between us. It’s great. 7) He wants to understand. Not only does he put up with my emotions, he wants to understand why I’m feeling this way, and what he can do to help.
8) He’s the first to apologize. This. Always. He’s so humble. It’s amazing, I don’t know how he does it. But he does.
9) He’s a reader and a writer like me. We word war and talk about plots and characters, which is so much fun. It’s also awesome theorizing about our favorite shows, and critiquing their plots.
10) He’s encouraging. He wants us both to dream big, and to accomplish our dreams. He’s logical when I come up with something crazy, but he doesn’t squash it just because it might not happen. So there, all summed up in 10 points. I could have gone on, but I don’t think you guys wants to read 100 points. 😉