Infinity Dreams Blog Award
I was tagged by Deborah O’Caroll over at The Road of a Writer! Thanks and sorry it’s taken me so long to get around to it. 🙂
Note: I wrote this all up last night but apparently forgot to publish it.
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Woah 11 facts, isn’t that asking too much? What if I’m a boring person? Just kidding I’m the most amazing person you ever met. Just kidding I’m me. Yes it is very late and my brain is mushy, so what?
1. I’m married, and I’m not yet 20 (does that count as 2 facts?) I married my best friend, after knowing him for years and years we decided our lives would be better if we kept closer tabs on each other. We were very competitive in high school and I wouldn’t want him ruling the world without me.
2. My birthday is coming up!! Yay! 20 years ago on the momentous day of August 10th the world rejoiced to finally have me in it.
3. I am a cat person. I’m not really fond of dogs, though they seem to be very fond of me. That said I have two lovely cats that I love a lot, one’s all black and fuzzy and other is black and white. I would gladly become a crazy cat lady, but my husband won’t let me.
4. I dislike superhero movies. If you know me in real life, or if you’ve followed this blog for a couple of months, you might already know this. If you’re new to my blog, (thanks for following btw!) then take this fact seriously 😉 I do actually dislike superheros and movies about them. For the most part they just bore me…* says in monotone voice* Let us watch a movie where hero suddenly gets ”super” powers, then has to fight bad guy, and blow things up and crash buildings under the guise of saving people.
5. I have 11 siblings. I am the eldest of 12, number 12 is due any day now. Out of this large number only three are boys. I’ll let you do the rest of the math because I suck at math. 😀
6. My favorite actress of all times is Audrey Tautou, I’ve seen her in Amelie, Mood Indigo, Therese and a few more films that aren’t coming to mind right now. I think she’s absolutely adorable, and just…ugh her acting skills are amazing. I’ve cried watching every film she’s in, and that’s saying a lot because I don’t cry.
7. Frida Kahlo. She’s the number one inspiration in my life right now. I am competently blown away with what she went through and overcame. I love how vivid and real her paintings are. I feel that I am half the person she was then my life is accomplished.
8. My favorite color is gray (sometimes silver but mostly gray). I know, I know. That’s boring you say. That’s dull, or that’s depressing. No it’s not. It’s calming. It’s completely opposite of dull or depressing. It makes me happy.
9. My favorite tea is Chai tea. Carefully seeped so that it’s a nice dark brown color, the tea must be hot not lukewarm. Then add some honey, or sugar if there’s no honey and then add a few drops of milk. Stir then drink. *sigh* It’s heaven.
10. I’ve lived outside of the US! Go me. 😀 I’ve lived in St. Lucia, the Philippines and Mexico. Fun times guys, you should all go somewhere outside of the US, it’s awesome.
11. If I could travel back in time I’d go to the late ’60s and become a hippie. Why? Because. That’s why.
And now for Deb’s questions, because they’re awesome. Also because it’s a part of the tag.
1. Since I’m against superheroes this is a cruel question. 😉 Probably…hmmm…probably the ability to read minds. Because that would be funny.
2. Sure! I am currently working on a short story collection with my husband.
The old man is throwing balls of mud at the door. The house is nice, nicer than his, two doors, a screen door for keeping bugs out in the summer. He is screaming at the door.
“You give her back to me!”
That’s all you get. For now.
3. Best book? Gosh dang that’s a hard question. 😛 Best book of this week would be Tiger Lily.
1. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
2. If you had to choose which would you rather have, only four toes, or twelve fingers?
3. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?