I’m up late and writing this post, because apparently that’s the thing to do when you get tagged. Write it when you’re almost delirious because of lack of sleep. I seem to be funnier at night, so that ought to make things interesting. 😉 But anyway, here we go. I was tagged by Anna Catherine! Thanks deary.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
5. Invent 11 questions for your nominees.
The Facts About Moi:
- I wear a size 5 – 6 1/2 in women’s shoes. I know my feet are small. 😀
- My favorite thing to cook is a soup. I don’t know why, I just love it cooking soups and I do a damn fine job doing it. Though I do say so myself. You can ask my husband or housemate if it’s true.
- My favorite fruit is a guava, because they taste like pink divinity.
- I play video games, right now I’m obsessed with Skyrim.
- Frydor Dostoevsky was the first Russian author I read and I fell in love with him and the literature of his time.
- I used to play the guitar, but sadly am out of practice now as I have no guitar to play.
- I’m a rule breaker, I was probably the most rebellious child my family has had so far. I’m telling you this because I’m going to break the rules and not tag 11 people at the end of this. Sorry guys. 😛
- I can not paint, or draw, or decorate or be crafty at all. And when I say at all, I’m not trying to be modest. I mean I honestly couldn’t do it if I had a gun pointed to my head. Well I guess I could do try, but it would turn out horrible. You’d all cry when you saw what I’d tried to create. 😀
- My favorite book series as a kid were Anne of Green Gables and Little Women trilogy.
- I had an American Girl Doll when I was a kid, I had Felicity and I loved her. My sister and I played many many doll games together.
- I didn’t know I had allergies to cats until I got two. 😀
1. When did you start blogging? Oh gosh, I’m not even sure if I can remember! I’ve been blogging here at the Rambling Writer for 2 years. And before that I was on blogger for at least 2 years, but probably more. I think I was on blogger for 4 years.
2. Who is your favorite author? One? Really? Only one? Okay, okay. I change favorite authors by what mood I’m in, today I’d have to say the author of Reading Lolita in Tehran, Azar Nafasi.
3. What is your favorite state in the U.S. (besides your own)? I’m not sure if I have a favorite besides my own…Probably if Oregon wasn’t a state I wouldn’t live in the states. I guess maybe Nebraska is my second?
4. Who is your favorite musician? At the moment Melanie Martinez, she’s the bomb. Just fabulous. 😀
5. If any fictional character could be the President of the U.S.A, who would you vote for? Merica Smerica and presidents eh? Hmmmm my brain is not working right now and I’m trying to think of someone that I would actually vote for. Maybe Horatio Hornblower, from the Hornblower series. Just for kicks.
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Tillamook’s Chocolate Mudslide. It’s the god of ice creams. Seriously go stop reading this and go buy some right now.
7.What is your Myers/Briggs personality type? INFP.
8. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Potatoes, because I am a lover of tatters in all shapes and sizes.
9. How many pets have you had in your life? 6 or 7. I can’t remember
10. What is your favorite Wonka brand candy? No frikin clue, I am a bad Wonka fan.
11. What are your thoughts on marshmallows? I don’t want to know how they’re made, or what they are made of, but dayuum they are tasty with chocolate and graham crackers.
Mah Bestie Jessica @ Introverted Randomness
Mah Sistah Ellie @ A Melody of Rohan
And please, anyone else who reads this and wants to, please feel free to tag yourself.
Interogate Said Peeps – Or not, I guess that’s not what this really is:
- What’s your favorite board game?
- Do you have a favorite name? I guess like something you’ll name a future child?
- Apples or oranges?
- Blue or Black?
- What’s your shoe size?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Do you have a favorite number?
- Fingers or Toes?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- Favorite scent?
- Do you have any odd, or unusual talents?
Thar ya go peeps! All done, dusted and copper bottom guaranteed. I hope you all had fun reading this. 🙂