I was nominated for this a couple days ago, by fellow blogger Sara Letourneau, and I thought today would be a perfect day to do this. Thanks Sara! 🙂
Anyway the rules for The “Be Thankful” Challenge are:
Share the “Be Thankful” image in your blog post.
Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
- I am super thankful to have my love Grant in my life. He takes care of me, makes me laugh, and just in general makes my life better. He’s amazing.
- I’m thankful for my family, my siblings and parents. I’m lucky to have the love of all of them.
- Speaking of family, I’m also thankful for my in-laws. Grant’s parents and siblings are so much fun, and they’ve made me feel like I’m apart of their family. They’re wonderful people.
- I’m going to cheat a little on this one and be thankful not for one person, but many. I am so thankful for all of my readers. It makes my day when people comment and enjoy my writing.
- I’m also thankful for all of my blogging friends, for all of people who inspire me with what they’re doing in the blogging world.
- I’m thankful for being able to self-publish my first book of poems this year. It was wonderful learning experience.
- In just 15 days I’m going to be celebrating one year of marriage. It’s been an amazing year, and I’m so thankful for all of it. The ups and downs, everything.
- I’m thankful for being able to see my family this summer, and being able to meet my baby brother before he passed on.
- I’m thankful for my home. Even though we’ve had some rough times with housemates, I’m thankful that we have a good place to live.
- I’m thankful that I won Nanowrimo this year! The two years before this I wasn’t able to reach the word count, so winning this year made incredibly happy.
And let me know about some of things you are thankful for. 🙂 Have a great day!