I was tagged by the wonderful Deborah O’Carroll @ The Page Dreamer. Since I haven’t done a fun post in awhile I thought this was the perfect time to do a tag. 🙂
- Use the Banner
- Answer the Questions
- Use Lots of Book Covers *smiles*
- Tag Your Bookish Friends!
1) What Book Are You Currently Reading?
I’m currently reading five books: Hornblower and The Atropos by C.S.Forester, The American by Henry James, The Inventor’s Secret by Andrea Cremer, The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin and The Travelers by Chris Pavone.
2) What’s The Last Book You Finished?
Brides of Eden by Linda Crew. It was a good book, a bit disturbing at times because it’s about a cult but still interesting!
3) Favorite Book You Read This Year?
This year? Gosh you can’t ask that of me! I’ll stick to favorite book I’ve read this week, and that would be The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen.
4) What Genre Have You Read Most This Year?
I think that would either be Historical Fiction, of which I’ve read 12-13 books or Contemporary Fantasy of which I’ve read 12 books. I don’t know, I’ve read 92 books this year it’s hard to count genres!
5) What Genre Have You Read Least This Year?
Murder Mystery. I’ve only read two of Agatha Christie’s books this year.
6) What Genre Do You Want To Read More Of?
Hmmm I haven’t really thought of this, but I guess now that I’ve been asked I would say poetry. Reading poetry is always a big help for my writing.
7) How Many Books Have You Read This Year, And What’s Your Goal?
8) What’s The Last Book You Bought?
Hmmm the last book I bought was a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure if I can remember. The Hornblower book I mentioned was one book…Oh and I also bought the second book in the Harry Potter series to read with Grant.
9) What Book Are You Saving Up To Buy Next?
You mean after I finish saving up for Grant’s birthday? 😀 Well there’s quite a few books on the list but here’s the top three. Paper Crowns by Mirriam Neal, Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers and Alex + Ada by Jonathan Luna
10) How Many Books Did You Check Out Last Library Visit?
I haven’t checked out books from a library in almost a year because I don’t have a card. 😦 But I will be getting one this fall!
11) What’s A Book You Can’t Wait To Read?
Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz. I’ll be getting this book soon because I won it in a giveaway. 🙂
12) What’s A Series You’d Recommend to Everyone?
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. This series is full of humor, riveting plot twists and delightful characters. Go read it. Go read it now.
13) Who’s An Author You’re Hoping Writes More?
Rainbow Rowell!!! I’ve loved every single book she’s written thus far and I can’t wait for her to write more.
14) A Few Books Your Heart Adores?
Just Kids by Patti Smith, Saga by Brian K. Vaughan, Long Quiet Highway by Natalie Goldberg and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
15) What Series’s Coming Conclusion Makes You Sad?
Hmmm I’d probably have to say Daughter of Smoke and Bone because I didn’t really care for how the series ended.
16) What Books Are On Your Wish-List?
So many books. All of Rainbow Rowell’s books because although I’ve read them I don’t own any and that makes me sad. Too many others to name. 😀
The End! That was a great tag, now I’m tagging a few people.
Thanks for reading!