1.What was the last book you marked “read”?
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Mass.
2. What are you currently reading?
Tender is the Night By F. Scott Fitzgerald. A Game of Thrones By George R. R. Martin. History is All You Left Me By Adam Silvera.
3. What was the last book you marked as “TBR”?
Skullsworn By Brian Staveley
4. What books do you plan to read next?
Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yup! Usually I’m a pretty harsh judge but my average is 3.66.
6. Are you doing a 2017 Reading Challenge?
Indeed! I’m hoping to read 200 books this year. I made it last year, and since I’m currently at 48 books for the year I think I’ll make it.
7. Do you have a wish list?
I do have a wish list on Amazon, but I haven’t updated it in a long time…I’m not even sure what it has on it anymore.
8. What books do you plan to buy next?
Wait…people plan out books their going to buy? 😉 I don’t often do that I just sort of binge buy books at random times. Oh! But I forgot I did preorder Saga Vol 7 which comes out in a month!!
9. Do you have any favorite quotes?
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”
― Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic
10. Who are your favorite authors?
A few of my favorites are: Patti Smith, Lemony Snicket, Rainbow Rowell and Natalie Gouldberg.
11. Have you joined any groups?
I used to be a part of some reading groups but I haven’t been keeping up with them.