Originally published July 26th on Patreon.
Today I decided to just finish up my novel. I didn’t have enough story to bring it to the full 40k, so I rounded off a chapter and added an epilogue and the final wordcount is 37,467. Which is not bad! The story is finished, and now I can rest until August 1st.Next month I’m going to jump into editing. I’ve made a goal to edit 1 chapter a day, and spend at least 1 hour on the chapter. I hope to have a polished 2nd draft by September 1st.
Also in August I’m going start a new novel. I want to write 30k on it. That’s 1,000 words a day, which isn’t too bad. I didn’t want to overwhelm myself considering I’ll be editing this month as well.
Come September I’ll be looking for places to publish TPP. More info on that later. All in all, I’m content with where I am.