Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Oh the ever growing TBR pile, it never ends does it? I calculated how long it will take me to finish all the books one mine (this was weeks ago before I added more lol) and the estimation was around 10-12 years. So that’s a thing. But anyway, without further ado here is a small part of the list of books I want to read this fall.
1. This is a NetGalley ARC that I’ve had for waaaay too long. I’m hoping to finish it this month though!
2. Yay! More Libba Bray. I’m super excited to read the sequel to The Diviners.
3. So I have to finish this book on the 22nd and return it to the library and I’m only 352 pages in it. It’s 973 pages btw.
4. I’m going to do WoW post about this book tomorrow, so this might be redundant. But I’m hopeful to have this book finished soon.
5. This is a book from my old old old TBR pile, I just got this book from the library. Dystopians are fun, so I’m excited for this one.
6. Continuing my theme of reading books off my old 2012 TBR, this is also another library find. The cover is amazing!
7. This one is a reread, I loved it a lot the first time so I’m super excited to read it again.
8. Ooh more books from 2012’s TBR. 😀
9. This book is more of a research book than a fun read, but still looking forward to it.
10. And last, but not least we have another reread. This book I read whilst in high school, I remember liking it and wanted to try it again. 🙂
And there you have it! Or at least part of it. Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your Fall tbr list, I’d love to read it!