Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Sadia By Colleen Nelson. Pub Date: Feb 3.
I actually have an ARC of this book that I can’t wait to start reading. It’s about a girl who loves basketball and is also an immigrant.
2. The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy By Mackenzie Lee. Pub Date: Oct 2.
Right now there’s no cover for this book, and only a couple of sentences on what it’s about. But I loved the first book in this series and so I can’t wait for this second one to come out!
3. Sightwitch By Susan Dennard. Pub Date: Feb 13.
I actually read a small excerpt from this book, thanks to NetGalley. Unfortunately the formatting was really wacky and so I didn’t really understand what was going on. That said I’m still excited for the actual book to come out.
4. Remembering Maijk By Valia Lind. Pub Date: Jan 18.
I also have an ARC for this book, the cover is what originally interested me in the story. But also I like fairytales so hopefully this book is good.
5. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli. Pub Date: April 14.
Eek! This is probably the book I’m most excited for. I really enjoy Albertalli’s books, and Leah was a great character. I’m excited to read more of her story!
6. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. Pub Date: Feb 16.
This cover is so beautiful, I admit it was the first thing that made me interested in this story. February can not come fast enough!
7. Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhoda Belleza. Pub Date: Feb 20.
I didn’t have the best of luck with the first book in this series, but the second one looks promising and the world is fascinating. So I’m hesitatingly hopeful about this second book.
8. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland. Pub Date: April 3.
Again, look at this cover! But also it’s a historical fiction zombie book so I’m beyond excited.
9. The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell. Pub Date: Aug 7.
I really enjoy Betsy Cornwell’s books and this book comes out three days before my birthday, so of course it was going on this list. 😀
10. Sea Witch By Sarah Henning. Pub Date: July 31.
I love sirens and badass sea ladies, and actually just accidentally found out about this book today. But still, it looks like it could be a great read!
What are you looking forward to this next year? Leave a link to your TTT in the comments and I’ll stop by and read your post!