Today we’re going to take a break from our regularly scheduled program. Earlier this week I was nominated for this lovely blog award by Kay Wisteria from Hammock of Books. Thank you Kay!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award–thanks
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
I’m so bad at coming up with interesting facts about myself, but I’ll do my best and I hope you all enjoy reading this. 🙂
1. I love cooking. I’ve been cooking since I was a wee child (probably 8-9) and I absolutely love it. Cooking dinner is my favorite, and my food is usually really good and usually fairly healthy as well.
2. I have a black cat named Freya. She’s around a year and a half and she’s is rambunctious, hilarious and super needy. 😀
3. I currently live in the state of Oregon in the USA. It’s a beautiful state and I’d love to live here off and on for the rest of my life, but I have been feeling the itch to move recently.
4. I currently live with my partner Grant, he and I have known each other since the end of middle school and we got married about three years ago. And actually we’re both writers, you should check out the website he made for us.
5. I have two tattoos, both of them are actually matching with ones that Grant has. The first one I got was the outline of the cat and dog, we got those because he’s like a puppy and I’m so much like a cat. The second tattoo we got is the rainbow heartbeat, we got those because we’re both bisexual!
6. I’m currently writing a retelling of Mary Poppins. In my story Mary Poppins is a ghost hunter and also a lesbian. Basically it’s super queer and super badass. 😀
7. Two of my favorite things are hard ciders and the video game Skyrim. Before I moved in with Grant I had never really played video games, but he soon showed me the error of my ways. I still don’t play a lot, I have too much reading to do, but Skryim is a game I’ll go back to over and over again.
And now I nominate: