The Liebster Award is all about nominating small blogs and spreading recognition and love to them. Thank you so much to Mona for nominating me! You can find her blog here.
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the bloggers know of their nomination!
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Oh wow, what a great but hard to answer question. If I could change one thing, I think I would change how people view being LGBTQA. I would make it so that coming out isn’t something we have to do and being queer would just be a part of normal life.
2. What is your most valued keepsake?
I don’t have a lot of keepsakes as I don’t usually see the point of them, but I do have a lovely keepsake that was drawn by my sister Esther. It’s a drawing of a picture that was taken before my wedding, I don’t think I have the picture anymore because I like the drawing much better.
3. What makes a real man or woman?
I mean I think it would depend on what is meant by “real”. I think what makes a person is their compassion and understanding, that makes you human and that’s what matters most.
4. Your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot of pet peeves…Which I feel terrible admitting. But I think my biggest pet peeve is when people don’t listen to me.
5. Do you think all negatives have a positive somewhere?
Hmmm yes? I think at least most negatives have a positive somewhere, just because at least one can grow and learn from negative things.
6. Is it Black and White or simply Gray?
Gray. Life is too complicated to see in just black and white.
7. Favorite comfort food?
Ohhh such a hard question, I love food. But my favorite comfort food would probably be a soup of some sort, probably like a creamy potato soup.
8. Is music universal?
9. What is love in your own words?
Love is when you dedicate time to someone, and make yourself a better for them and help them become a better human.
10. What’s most important in life?
I actually think love is most important part of life.
11. What’s the best childhood memory you have?
One of my earliest memories is from when I was like three or maybe four at the oldest, and I was coloring with an older cousin and we got into a fight about whose drawing of the sun looked more like the actual sun. And of course I thought mine was best, even though looking back my cousin had drawn a beautiful realistic sun and mine was just a circle with a few lines off of it. Anyway, my cousin said I had to ask my mom to decide which one was best and so I asked her and she said my drawing was the best. It made my little three year old heart very happy. 😀 I was a competitive child lol.
I may have had this award before, and so I think I’ve passed it on to all the people I know on blogs. So I’m not going to tag anyone this time. Thanks all for reading!