Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog event hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. And this week’s topic is all about those books that you’d love to get your hands on immediately. I hope you enjoy my list. My apologies for not posting this yesterday, it was a hectic day!
1. Leah On the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli. Pub Date: April 24th
Technically this book already came out, but it was one that I desperately wanted an ARC of. Now I’m just waiting for it to come to my library.
2. The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee. Pub Date: Oct 2nd
I’m so freaking excited for this book! Has anyone else gotten ARC’s of it yet? I need to scour NetGalley again.
3. Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor. Pub Date: Oct 2nd
I actually forgot I wanted to read this book until just yesterday, and now I’m super excited about the month of October!
4. The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell. Pub Date: Aug 7th
Anyone want to give me a copy of this for my birthday? 😉 Just kidding, but really it comes out three days before my birthday and I would love nothing more than to get an ARC of it.
5. The Heart Forger By Run Chupeco. Pub Date: March 20th
Apparently this book has already come out? That seems strange to me because I’ve been hearing like nothing about it. Still, I would like to get my hands on a copy of it.
6. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan. Pub Date: Nov 6th
I haven’t heard much about this book yet, but the cover is stunning and the story sounds cool. I need an ARC!
7. A Thousand Perfect Notes by C. G. Drews. Pub Date: June 7th
The day is finally drawing near! I was so disappointed when I saw this book only had ARCs available in the UK. But June is coming up quick and then I’ll be able to get my hands on it. 😀
8. Eden Conquered by Joelle Charbonneau. Pub Date: June 5th
Looks like June is going to be my other favorite month this year! I really liked the first book and really wanted an ARC of this. Sadly didn’t get one, but still I won’t have to wait much longer.
9. Given to the Earth by Mindy McGinnis. Pub Date: April 10th
Again why haven’t I heard more about this book yet? I personally didn’t love the first book but I really liked the writing style and the world, so I will be reading this second book.
10. Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard. Pub Date: 2019
I’ve had an interseting time with this series so far. I loved the first book and hated the second book. So yes I am anxiously awaiting the day when I can get an ARC.
What do you want to read? Did you get any of these books as ARCS? Don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday, I’d love to read it!