1. Girl: Love, Sex, Romance and Being You by Karen Rayne.
This is a book I’m very excited to read, it seems like it will be very diverse and inclusive and I’m hoping it will be good for my future children.
2. The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter.
I’m going to try and read more thrillers and horror books throughout the rest of this year, and so I actually just started listening to this audiobook.
3. Mini Farming by Brett L. Markham.
Yes, I’m still reading this book. But that’s why it’s on the list, because I will finish it this fall!
4. Anger Is A Gift by Mark Oshiro.
This seems like a good book for me to read, though I’m sure it will be heartbreaking.
5. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo.
This cover was just way too cool for me to pass it up at my library. The pink fading to blue is so pretty! Plus it also seems like a cute read. 🙂
6. The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer.
I got this book before I realized it was part of a series, but now I’m interested to read it and see if you need to read all of the books previously to enjoy this one.
7. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
I know, I know. Another book that I was supposed to have read in the summer. I just kept getting distracted by other books. But I will read it soon! I promise.
8. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.
I am so excited to read this book, I finally got it from my library.
9. Ancient Ways: Reclaiming Pagan Additions by Pauline Campanelli.
I just can’t get enough of books like these, as still a fairly new Witch I find them all very helpful to my practice.
10. Tea Leaf Reading For Beginners by Caroline Dow.
I’m not sure how much I actually believe in this sort of stuff, but tarot has been a wonderful means of divination in my life so I figured I should at least read a book on tea reading.
And that’s all for this time! Don’t forget to leave a link to your fall TBR, I’d love to see all that you hope to read!