Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. I ended up doing the TTT about titles last week, so today I decided to do something different. Today I’m talking about books that I want to read by the end of the year.
1. Motherhood So White by Nefertiti Austin
I’ve already mentioned this book earlier this month, but this seems like an important book for me to read.
2. The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin
Because obviously I need to read more by her!
3. The Holy Wild by Danielle Dulsky
I’ve heard from a number of people that this is a good book, and I’ve been trying to get back into a spiritual practice again. So maybe this book will be a good start.
4. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
I’ve been meaning to read this book since I got it from OwlCrate recently. This will be the time!
5. Emma by Jane Austen
Will I ever finish this book??? I don’t know, I keep forgetting but I want to try.
6. The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
This is a book I’m trying to read for Healer Magazine, it’s a fantastic read, it’s just been a bit slow so far.
7. I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver
This story looks super cute and I’ve recently borrowed it from my library, I hope to get to it soon.
8. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
This is the one book on this list that I don’t think I will be able to finish this year as I was listening to it on audiobook with my partners. But we do have a vacation coming up in December so maybe we’ll get to it!
9. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R.Pan
This is another book that I’ve recently received from the library that I’m hoping to finish soon.
10. The Dragon Republic by R. F. Kuang
The first book was soo good! This is one I hope I can get from my library ASAP.
What are you hoping to read before the end of 2019? Don’t forget to share your Top Ten Tuesday post with me!