Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today’s topic is supposed to be about books that we hope to get for christmas, but I want to talk about ARCs I hope to get from NetGalley next year. I have almost finished all my reviews for them and so, of course that means I’m looking for more books to devour! Anyway, hope you enjoy this post. 🙂
1. Yes No Maybe So – By Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed
Becky Albertalli is a great author, so I’m excited to give her next book a try.
2. Raybearer – By Jordan Ifueko
Look at this cover! The story sounds cool too don’t get me wrong, but the cover is definitely what caught my eye.
3. Aphrodite Made Me Do It – By Trista Mateer
Part poetry, part self-help with mythology thrown in. This book has a lot going for it and I love the title.
4. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes – By Suzanne Collins
We’ve all been waiting for the day when Collins will add to the Hunger Games world, and that day is almost here! I really really hope I can get my hands on a copy of this asap.
5. Be Not Far From Me – By Mindy McGinnis
I love McGinnis’ books and although this one doesn’t sound like it will be quite as good as the others, I have a lot of faith in her writing!
6. Wayward Witch – By Zoraida Cordova
I loved the first book! And I keep meaning to read the second. Maybe if I get an ARC of this then I’ll finally read the second. 😀
7. The Gravity of Us – By Phil Stamper
It’s gay, it’s about space, idk? It seems like it might be worth reading!
8. Loveless – By Alice Oseman
A possible aromantic or asexual representation? Sign me up!
9. Cemetery Boys – By Aiden Thomas
Love me some witches and also this cover is cool as hell.
10. Love Is For Losers – By Wibke Brueggman
This book sounds like it will be funny and cute, and again, look at that cover!
What books do you hope to get ARCs of this year? Don’t forget to share you Top Ten Tuesday post with me!